Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cave Man Monkey Resort

Conspiracies always start at golf courses. Just a nod before the knee knocker signifies the colluding.

"Doctor Quackgrass, I am so glad that we are able to get together over this beautiful day of golf so we could discuss my wife's disorder of bad hair. It is a frightful condition I am afraid. Her hair does not hold up to a good drag, thus it falls out in my hands and ruins my day. I expect her to take care of it because we know that it is the woman's duty to satisfy Neanderthalmen and after all, I offer her a lean-to of willow branches. I am a Neaderthalman of many assets! I also belong to the very respected Tree Mafia Gang and I have a brother in the Police Gang Unit! I am also well connected with the Cave Monkey Clan. She may be like her mother, and if she does not grow hair, I fear she may end up at the Cukoo's Nest in Forest Grove. After all, it is not my fault her hair falls out."

"I understand Neanderthalman. I will document your concerns in her chart and we will make sure Crystal takes her sugar pills. I was also married to a woman with bad hair. I will work in your best interests, I mean your wife's best interests. Also, thanks for the use of your condo this weekend, I needed the break."


Dr. Quackgrass nods as he makes par on his knee knocker.

Next: Crystal makes an appointment with her hairdresser