Saturday, August 27, 2005

Flight from Neanderthalman

Crystal ran like the wind. She ran to Father Farfromnothing.

"Oh, Fathefarfromnothing, Neanderthalman is after me! He thinks he loves me, but I cannot take it anymore! He says my hair isn't long enough and it is my fault. I need your help Father! You need to hide me. He is part of the Tree Mafia Gang and they are after me!"

"Crystal Clear, I cannot offer you sanctuary. The Tree Mafia Gang make up at least the first five pews in my church. You know what that means, don't you? It means if I protect you, they will not fill my briefcase with important papers anymore. Just grow some hair!"


Father Farfromnothing left Crystal weeping in the church alone. She knew if she did not grow hair, Neanderthalman would cast her into the sacrificial pit of the Tree Gang Mafia. The sun radiated through the blood stained glass windows of the church.

Next: Crystal Clear's humble beginnings and the forbidden fruit.